MILLER LEFT SECTIONAL - TAN LEATHER
Modern and low-profile, the Miller has Minimal-Scandinavian design and luxurious tactile details. The Miller collection is as versatile as it is sleek and simple. Each module has plush cushioning with a top feather layer, and can be easily paired with other components to create a sofa tailored to your particular space. Bordered by French seams and upholstered in Genuine Tan Leather, Miller gives you beauty and comfort that adapts to trends, suiting your space for years to come. The Leather is full aniline, "buttery soft" and breathable.
DESIGNED BY: World - Renowned Danish Design house By Kato.
SOFA CUSHION PROFILE - Medium
DESIGNERS - World - Renowned Danish Design house By KATO
- Solid wood frame
- Sinuous spring suspension
- High resiliency foam with polyester filling and duck feathers
- Some assembly required (approximately 5 minutes)
- Storage side table included
- To refresh the cushions: hit the seat and back of your piece from one end to the other. Smooth the fabric from the center point to the edges and tuck any excess fabric into the creases.
|Total Dimensions:||71cmH x 272cmW x 132cmD|
|Upholstery:||100% Genuine Tan Leather - Made in Italy|
|Seat Height:||38 cm|
|Seat Depth:||68 cm|
|Arm Height:||60 cm|
|Materials:||Solid Pine frame, MDF, sinuous springs, high resiliency foam, polyester fibers, duck feathers, full-aniline leather|
|Aniline Leather is a porous leather. Variations in the hide may occur and markings may be visible, this is considered a natural characteristic of this leather and is not a fault.|